Sunday 3 June 2012

Luna Bowtique Review!

Bows again, but this time they're from the lovely Luna Bowtique!

The package was super cute, I got more freebies than bows xD So much cute stationary and stickers!

The bows themselves are gorgeous too of course ;D I totally forgot their names, but they're both sweet themed :D (Edit: I have since found out that they are called Strawberry Cafe and Summer Treats :D)
 This one came in a few different colours, but I liked the black version best c: The fabric feels really nice, and it's a good size!
This one was classed as a mini senshi bow. MINI. It's so big! I love it so much xD I love the cute ice creams and cakes on it ;D The fabric is also nice, and it is really well made ^^
 Messy hair because I had just came in from work to find these for me, so I couldn't wait to try them out xD
 The work shirt is awful, but here's an interesting way of wearing this one xD


 It's so big, I'm not sure how to wear it xD
 Hard to see, but I found that on the back of my head is where this bow looks nicest c:


All in all, Luna Bowtique is a lovely shop and they stock some gorgeous bows! If you're a fan of Sailor Moon then you should definitely check out their Sailor Moon bows ;D

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. The bows look really cute
    My favorite one is the ice cream bow
    Also so much cute stationary <3

    ReplyDelete