Sunday 20 May 2012

Sincerely, Maeko Review!

So I ordered from Sincerely, Maeko for the first time, and ordered some Rilakkuma bows because I'm getting a little obsessed over that bear at the minute xD The Marvel bow was an extra, to celebrate the Avengers :D
When I opened the box I saw that the bows were wrapped up in lovely tissue paper, and came with an adorable note, business card and a super cute....bookmark? I guess that's what I'll use it for xD
Here they are in attack formation ;D
The first Rilakkuma bow is Rilakkuma Meets Honey :3 I wouldn't say I was a fan of the colour yellow (then I go and buy 2 yellow bows lol) but I like this bow c: The fabric feels nice too, it's great quality!

 The next 2 bows were bought as a pack (though you can buy them separately too) and were Rilakkuma Cafe. I think I like the pink one best xD The fabric is sooooo soft as well, kind of fleecy, I like to stroke them <3



Here's some close ups of my favourite parts of these bows ;D


Although it was a freebie, I did order the bows above just so I could get the Marvel bow too xD And I think this one is my favourite xD

 And it has Thoooooor
 And TWO Iron Men on the back xD Shame you can't see him on the front xD



Anyway, that concludes my little review. I highly recommend Sincerely Maeko if you want cute, great quality  bows that are really affordable! They're quite big too, and she makes other styles of bow as well c:
Click above to visit her site!
Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. What adorable bows! I'm such a Rilakkuma feind at the moment so I should definitely try and get my hands on these :D The avengers one is great too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete